Welcome to the Beanfield Theatre website located at https://www.theatrebeanfield.ca/en/, operated by evenko G.P. (“evenko”).
1. Application and Scope
2. Definition of Personal Information
3. Collection of Personal Information
3.1. Information you provide directly to us. In many cases, we collect Personal information directly from you when you are interacting with us, for instance: 3.1.1. Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, gender, date of birth, mailing address, phone number, facsimile number and mobile number when you createan account on evenko Websites or Apps, make an inquiry or contact us in person or through evenko Websites or Apps or when you enter a contest or promotion;
3.1.2. Communications preferences and correspondence you send to us;
3.1.3. Information collected about you offline (including via facsimile, mail, or in person when you visit our Venues).
3.2.2. Traffic and Device Count. We may use cameras and other technologies at our Venues to conduct anonymous video analytics and anonymous traffic analysis. These practices allow to track the number of individuals at a specific location and estimate certain demographic information such as gender and age, but not to identify them or store photos or videos of them. We may also track devices which have accessed our Wi-Fi, on an anonymous basis, for similar purposes. We may use statistical data about traffic at our Venues to help us manage our Venues, and we may share this statistical information with our business partners, including advertisers.
3.2.4. Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics which allows us to see information on user online activities including, but not limited to, page views, source and time spent on our Websites and/or Apps. This information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning that it cannot be tracked back to individuals. You may opt-out of our use of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
3.2.5. Online Advertising. We use advertising and remarketing services (such as Google AdWords Remarketing, Facebook Advertising, LinkedIn Advertising, Adobe Analytics and Localytics), to advertise evenko across the Internet and to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors of our Websites. These services will display ads to you based on what parts of the Websites you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser when you visit our Websites. It could mean that previous visitors who have not completed a task on our Websites receive an advertisement on the Google search results page, on a site in the Google Display Network or on a social media platform. If you do not wish to receive such personalized advertising, you may opt out by changing your settings on the social media services you are using, through the advertising services (for instance by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager). You can also generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada. Please visit the DAAC opt-out page for more information.
3.2.6. Geolocation Information. If you choose to use our Apps, we may collect geolocation information if you have activated this functionality. For instance, we can recognize that you have entered our Venue and recognize you if you are a member of Club 1909.
3.2.7. Social Media. If you sign into one of our Websites or Apps using a social media account such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn or Twitter (“Social Media Platforms”), we will collect information that you have added in your registration profile from those accounts and which is made available to us by default by Social Media Platforms. We may also collect Personal information about you from your use of Social Media Platforms, through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) Personal information about you, such as details of your friends/connections, “likes”, comments you have shared, groups and location. In addition, we may receive Personal information about you if other users of a third party website give us access to their profiles and you are one of their friends/connections or information about you is otherwise accessible through your friends’/connections’ web page, profile page, or similar page on a Social Media Platform or other third party website or interactive service. We may supplement the information we collect about you directly with the information we receive from third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you and send you details of promotions and/or offers which we believe may be of interest to you, although at all times, in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
3.3. Information we obtain from other sources. In some other cases, we may collect Personal information from third parties (for example, from the vendor through which you purchased a ticket to our event), with your prior consent and/or as authorized by law.
4.1. Evenko generally uses Personal information for the following purposes:
4. Use of Personal Information
- a) to provide our products and services to our customers, to establish and administer their accounts and to respond to their inquiries;
- b) to authenticate the identity and preserve the privacy of individuals contacting us by telephone, electronic means or otherwise;
- c) for internal training, quality assurance, risk management, fraud detecting and safety purposes;
- d) to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- e) to understand and assess the interests, wants and changing needs of customers with a view to provide personalized products and services, improve our products and services and develop new ones (for instance, we may assess the types of events our customers prefer to determine which types of events to organize in the future);
- 5.1.2. Business partners. In certain circumstances, we may share Personal information with our business partners. Such partners include: the NHL and Venues’, festivals’, events’ and team’s sponsors. We may also share Personal information with business partners with your consent or as authorized by law.
- 5.1.3. Service providers. We may hire service providers, which may be affiliates, to perform services on our behalf. This may include, without limitation, a person or an organization retained by evenko to perform work on its behalf (e.g. ticketing). We provide them with
5. Sharing of Personal Information
- the limited amount of information necessary in order for them to provide the services required. They are prohibited from using the information for purposes other than to facilitate and carry out the services they have been engaged to provide. These service providers are not permitted to disclose this information to others. Evenko will seek to protect Personal information disclosed to third parties by contractual agreements.
- 5.1.4. As permitted or required by law. From time to time, evenko may be compelled to disclose Personal information in response to a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, valid demand, search warrant, government investigation or other legally valid request or enquiry. We may also disclose Personal information to our accountants, auditors, agents and lawyers in connection with the enforcement or protection of our legal rights. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful or to law enforcement, in an emergency or where required or permitted by law. We may release certain Personal information when we have reasonable grounds to believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves, in accordance with or as authorized by law.
- 5.1.5. Business transaction. We may disclose Personal information to a third party in connection with a sale or transfer of business or assets, an amalgamation, re-organization or financing of parts of our business. However, in the event the transaction is completed, your Personal information will remain protected by applicable privacy laws. In the event the transaction is not completed, we will require the other party not to use or disclose your Personal information in any manner whatsoever and to completely delete such information.
- 6.2. Withdrawing your consent for integral purposes. If you withdraw your consent for purposes that are integral to the provision of our products and services, we may have to limit the services or products we are able to provide. If you ask evenko to shut down your account or delete your information, we will disable your account within a reasonable period of time. Please note that Only those employees of evenko or trusted third party contractors, who need access for business reasons, or whose duties reasonably so require, will be granted access to Personal information about customers.
6. Your Consent and Right to Withdraw Consent
- evenko may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. For example, some of your information may remain in back-up storage even if you ask evenko to delete it.
- 6.3. Withdrawing your consent for secondary purposes. Withdrawing your consent for secondary purposes will not impact the provision of such products and services. You may withdraw your consent to your Personal information being used and/or shared for the following secondary purposes: 6.3.1. to communicate with you for the purposes of providing you with advertising and marketing messages pertaining to additional products or services that may be of interest to you. You can always limit the electronic communications that evenko sends to you. To opt-out of commercial emails, simply click the link labeled “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” at the bottom of any commercial electronic communication we send you. Please note that even if you opt-out of promotional communications, we may still need to contact you with important information about your account;
- 6.3.2. to personalize our online advertisements and to ensure that such advertisements are of relevance for you. You may opt out with our advertising partners, as detailed in section 5.1.5; and
- 6.3.3. to conduct surveys on the quality of our products, services or customer service. You may advise opt out by contacting us using the information detailed in the How to Contact Us section below.
We do not knowingly collect Personal information from children under 13 years of age without the consent of a legal guardian. To purchase our products and services, we must obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian if you are under the age of majority and such consent is a requirement in the jurisdiction of your residence. If we learn we have collected or received Personal information from a child where parental confirmation was required, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child where we should have obtained parental consent, please contact us using the contact information detailed in the How to Contact Us section below.
8. Privacy Policies of Third Parties
9. Personal Information outside your Country of Residence
10. Security of Personal Information
We will use reasonable security measures to protect your Personal information against unauthorized access. Evenko has implemented security measures that contain administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to safeguard your Personal information. Unfortunately, no collection or transmission of information over the Internet or other publicly accessible communications networks is 100% secure and we ask that you do not provide us with sensitive personal information such as credit card information by email.
11. Access and Correction
Evenko respects your right to access and correct your Personal information. If you have an online account with us, you can log into your account at any time to access and update the information you have provided to us. Additionally, evenko complies with all laws regarding access and correction. If you need assistance updating your Personal information, please contact us using the contact information detailed in the How to Contact Us section below.
12. How to Contact Us
Me Patricia Brissette
Senior Vice President, Legal Affairs c/o evenko G.P. 1275 Saint-Antoine Street West Montreal (Quebec) H3C 5L2 [email protected]
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR USERS LOCATED IN THE ECONOMIC EUROPEAN AREA AND SWITZERLAND Last update on: September 8, 2022